TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - Candi Moore-Robertson has been named principal of Thomas Street Elementary in Tupelo.
The Tupelo Public School District announced the appointment for the 2018-2019 school year.
She has a total of 16 years in education, 10 of which she has served as an administrator.
She joined the Tupelo Public School District two years ago when she accepted the position of assistant principal at Tupelo High School.
She's a graduate of Mississippi State University and Union University.
- Tupelo administrator named principal at Thomas Street Elementary
- Mississippi names top teacher and school administrator
- Mixon named interim administrator at NMMC-Eupora
- Drain work to temporarily close Tupelo street
- Cooper Tire names new Tupelo plant manager
- Tupelo Christmas parade to force temporary street closures
- Part of Tupelo street closed Tuesday for sidewalk work
- Report: Oak Hill principal leaving for Texas
- Fire damages Tupelo apartments
- MLK Day in Tupelo