TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) – Several Tupelo streets will be closed part of Friday to allow time for Tupelo’s Christmas parade.
The parade will take place on Friday, December 1 at 7 p.m.
Parts of the following roads will be closed:
- West Main Street
- Jefferson Street
- North Front Street
- North Spring Street
- North Broadway Street
- North Green Street
- North Church Street
- North Madison Street
These roads will be closed from 4:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Tupelo Christmas parade to force temporary street closures
- Tupelo drivers expect temporary road closure
- Tupelo Christmas parade: 'A Community Christmas'
- Reed's Tupelo Christmas Parade a holiday hit
- Water leak repair causes temporary road closure
- Gas leak forces road closure in Starkville
- Diesel spill causes exit closure in Tupelo
- Drain work to temporarily close Tupelo street
- 28th annual Tupelo toy run and motorcycle parade
- New Albany celebrates the holidays with their Christmas Parade