IUKA, Miss. (WTVA) - A Tishomingo woman was stopped and arrested for felony drug possession.
On June 12, Tishomingo County deputies stopped Melinda Clark, 43, on Highway 25.
She was charged with felony possession of a controlled substance as a result.
- Tishomingo woman arrested for meth possession
- Belmont man charged with meth possession
- Houlka man charged with meth possession
- Tennessee man faces meth charge in Tishomingo County
- Booneville woman arrested for drugs in Tishomingo County
- Another burglary arrest made in Tishomingo County
- Two arrested in Tishomingo County drug case
- Three arrested in Tishomingo County drug bust
- Juvenile arrested for stolen firearm possession
- Caledonia student arrested for gun possession