Photo Gallery 3 Images
ITAWAMBA COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - Two men are accused of breaking into an Itawamba County home, and a third person is accused of taking and hiding some of the items.
On Friday, August 10, Itawamba County deputies responded to a burglary in the Peppertown area. The homeowner said he had been out of town and noticed that his door was kicked in.
Duston Ray Tutor, 23, and Bryan Lee Newell, both of Fulton, are accused of breaking into the house and stealing items.
Dale Monroe Lewis, 29, of Fulton, is accused of taking some of the items and hiding them.
Investigators say they found some of the items in Lewis' home.
Investigators say Tutor lives next door to the victim.
During a search of Newell's home, investigators found some of the items. Investigators also recovered some items in Pontotoc County.
Both Tutor and Newell are charged with burglary of a dwelling.
Lewis was charged with possession, sale, transfer of a stolen firearm, possession of a weapon by a felon and receiving stolen property.
All stolen items were found and returned to the owner.
- Three men face charges for Itawamba County burglary
- Two men charged with Itawamba County assault
- Itawamba County burglaries could be related
- Two from Itawamba County face drug-related charges
- Men charged with burglary in Prentiss County
- Two men charged for Clay County burglary
- Duo charged with Itawamba County ATV theft
- Monroe County men face drug-related charges
- Men face drug charges in Clay County
- Itawamba County wreck turns fatal