BOONEVILLE< Miss. (WTVA) -- Three people face charged in connection with a shop burglary in Prentiss County.
Sheriff Randy Tolar says his office was notified of the burglary on Sunday on County Road 7030.
After an investigation, Michael Ray Carroll, 49, and Kyson Barnes, 16, were charged with burglary of a commercial building.
Nichole Dunlap, 24, was charged with receiving and disposing of stolen property.
Some of the items stolen in the burglary have been recovered.
Carroll's bond was set at $5,000, Dunlop's was set at $3,500.
Barnes is being held without bond because he had previously charged with aggravated assault by Booneville police and indicted by a grand jury as an adult for committing a crime with a firearm.
- Three charged in business burglary
- Two charged with auto burglary
- Booneville man charged with burglary
- Man charged in Hunter's Haven burglary, other burglaries
- Former police officer charged with auto burglary
- Woman charged with burglary of Oxford salon
- Police charge woman with burglary in Starkville
- Woman charged with Lowndes County burglary
- Florida woman charged for Caledonia auto burglary
- Duo charged with Lowndes County burglary