Scroll for more content...
Police identify the three as Nikita Jackson, 25, Rickaya Roland, 33, and a 16-year-old girl. All three are from Columbus.
According to officers, the three went to a dressing room, hid clothes and jewelry and tried walking out of the store without paying for the items. Those items were recovered.
Municipal Judge Gary Goodwin set bond for Roland at $10,000 and for Jackson at $7,500.
Lowndes County Youth Court is handling the teenager's case.
- Three arrested for shoplifting from department store on Christmas Eve
- Woman accused of shoplifting from department store
- UPDATE: Christmas Eve burglar arrested
- Police arrest man accused of mall shoplifting
- Two people wanted for shoplifting in Columbus
- Man believed to be shoplifting fatally shot by police
- Batesville man accused of shoplifting from Oxford Walmart
- Oxford duo arrested for tobacco store robbery
- Tupelo Christmas parade: 'A Community Christmas'
- Man with outstanding warrant arrested inside sheriff's department