WEST POINT, Miss. (WTVA) - U.S. Marshals arrest a man in Memphis in connection with the January 13 shooting in West Point.
Booked into the Clay County jail Monday evening is Jenerrio Jones, 27, charged with aggravated assault.
Tymotheus Henry was arrested last week and charged with aggravated assault in the 5th Street shooting.
Joshua Ewing, 21, is charged as an accessory after the fact because he is accused of taking the men somewhere after the shooting.
- Third West Point shooting suspect arrested
- UPDATE: Bond set for suspect in West Point shooting
- Bond set for third West Point shooting suspect
- Fourth West Point shooting suspect headed back to Mississippi
- UPDATE: Suspect in custody for West Point shooting
- UPDATE: Bond set for West Point shooting suspect
- West Point police search for burglary suspect
- UPDATE: West Point shooting leads to one arrest
- UPDATE: West Point police make second shooting arrest
- UPDATE: Fourth arrest made for West Point shooting