IUKA, Miss. (WTVA) - A Tennessee man faces a meth-related charge in Tishomingo County.
Shawn Strickland, 30, of Adamsville, was arrested on Sunday, June 10 by Tishomingo County deputies.
He was stopped for reckless driving on Highway 72 and was arrested for not having a driver's license.
A search of his vehicle resulted in officers finding meth in Strickland's pocket.
He's charged with felony possession of meth.
- Tennessee man faces meth charge in Tishomingo County
- Fulton man faces meth charge
- Duo face drug charges in Tishomingo County
- Tishomingo woman arrested for meth possession
- Man linked to multiple Tishomingo County burglaries
- Man dies in Tishomingo County crash
- UPDATE: Tishomingo County body identified
- Belmont man charged with meth possession
- Houlka man charged with meth possession
- Bond set for Tenn. woman charged in Tishomingo County