Editor's Note: This article has been updated with new information.
SULLIGENT, Ala. (WTVA) - A woman is behind bars, charged with attempted murder in Sulligent, Alabama.
Sabrina Faye Dove was arrested on Tuesday, July 10.
Her arrest stems from an incident on July 4 on Highway 17, near the Assembly of God Church.
Sulligent Police Chief Rick McDaniel says Dove was in an altercation with an unnamed female. The unnamed woman attempted to get away from Dove in a vehicle.
McDaniel says Dove got into a separate vehicle and intentionally rammed the victim's vehicle.
The police chief says Dove intended to cause the victim bodily harm.
The victim is okay, according to McDaniel.
Dove's bond was set at $250,000. She remains in the county jail.
The police chief says more charges are possible, pending toxicology results.
- Sulligent police charge woman with attempted murder
- Macon woman charged with attempted murder
- UPDATE: Booneville youth charged with attempted murder
- Police charge Starkville man with attempted kidnapping
- Son attempted murder with axe
- UPDATE: Man charged with attempted murder after abduction
- UPDATE: Tupelo stabbing suspect now charged with attempted murder
- UPDATE: Cracker Barrel shooting suspect charged with attempted murder
- Police: Man charged with shooting previously out on bond for attempted murder
- Attempted murder arrest made in Calhoun County