STARKVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) – Starkville police were able to capture a 20-year-old wanted following an armed robbery incident.
According to the Starkville Police Department, the armed robbery was reported on Saturday, November 4 at Chandler Park apartments on Reed Road.
On Wednesday, November 22, Starkville police, with the assistance of U.S. marshals, were able to arrest Kenji Taylor of Starkville on a felony warrant.
His bond was set at $50,000.
- Starkville man arrested following armed robbery
- Man arrested for Lowndes County armed robbery
- 4 arrested for weekend robbery in Starkville
- Panhandler arrested for robbery in Starkville
- Duo charged with attempted armed robbery in Starkville
- Man described as armed, dangerous under arrest by Starkville police
- One arrested in Princess Theatre armed robbery
- Starkville man arrested for drugs
- UPDATE: Man arrested for armed robbery in Pontotoc County
- Police search for man following armed robbery