AMORY, Miss. (WTVA) - A Smithville man is accused of writing checks on another person's checking account.
According to Amory police, 27-year-old Billy D. Jones was arrested on January 30 on a felony warrant for uttering forgery.
He is currently out on bond.
- Smithville man charged with uttering forgery
- 3 Smithville youths face child exploitation charges
- Smithville man accused of stealing tools
- UPDATE: Boil water notice lifted in Smithville
- UPDATE: Highway reopened in Smithville after gas leak
- Columbus man charged with cyberstalking
- Booneville man charged with burglary
- Fulton man faces meth charge
- Man wanted on harrassment charge now facing drug charges
- Man charged with assault in Starkville