KOSCIUSKO, Miss. (WTVA) – Two men are behind bars charged with murder in Kosciusko.
The shooting happened the afternoon of December 24 at the Cannonade Apartments in Kosciusko.
When officers arrived, they found a man with a single gunshot wound to the head. The victim was identified as Marshall Washington, 37, of Sallis, Miss. He was pronounced dead at the scene by Attala County Coroner Sam Bell.
Police initially arrested Trayvone Ickom, 18, of Kosciusko, and charged him with murder. He was taken to the Leak County jail.
On Christmas Day, the second suspect John Partee, 23, turned himself into police at approximately 2 a.m. He was also charged with murder.
- Two charged with murder in Kosciusko shooting
- UPDATE: Kosciusko shooting suspects now in custody
- Police investigate Kosciusko bank scam
- Police seek ID's in Kosciusko scam
- Kosciusko police seek ID of woman
- Truck parts stolen from Kosciusko dealership
- Florida carjacking suspects crash in Kosciusko
- Kosciusko police searching for wanted man
- Kosciusko police look for man accused of passing counterfeit check
- Man wanted in Kosciusko for passing bad checks