Scroll for more content...
Jerry Zamora, 32, was among 11 people arrested in connection with the trafficking of methamphetamine into North Mississippi.
A federal indictment says the group worked together to bring large amounts of the drug into the area.
Zamora pleaded guilty to one count of conspiring to traffic methamphetamine.
After a nearly one hour hearing Wednesday morning, the judge made a decision to continue the sentencing hearing until a later date.
- Sentencing delayed in federal drug trafficking case
- Alabama man sentenced in drug trafficking case
- Tupelo man sentenced in drug trafficking case
- UPDATE: Memphis man sentenced for role in sex trafficking case
- Two sentenced in Mississippi for sex trafficking
- Starkville police arrest woman for drug trafficking
- UPDATE: Former Water Valley teachers sentenced in drug case
- Local drug court gets $850K federal grant
- Woman sentenced to probation for role in sex trafficking
- Nettleton man accused of trafficking drugs in Monroe County