LEE COUNTY, Miss (WTVA) - This affects County Road 684 just west of County Road 261.
The road is scheduled to shut down Monday morning at 8 a.m. so that the road department can replace a cross drain.
County Supervisor Tommie Lee Ivy says it should reopen by 2 p.m. on Monday, February 5th.
- Road to be closed Monday in south Lee County
- Lee County plans to close a road starting Monday
- Lee County road closed until further notice
- Lee County road closing for night work
- Lee County road closed due to landslide
- Lee County, Oxford closing roads for work
- UPDATE: Lee County road reopens
- Lee County School District closed Monday and Tuesday
- Lee County road closed due to washed out culvert
- Section of Lee County road to temporarily close next week