RIPLEY, Miss. (WTVA) - Ripley police are looking for a man reported missing since Friday.
David Rust, of Ripley, was reported missing early Friday morning and family and authorities ask for help locating him.
Family members say Rust is diagnosed with schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. However, they say he will not harm anyone.
Rust was last seen wearing a light brown Carhartt heavy jacket and brown carpenter Dickies pants.
If you have any information on his whereabouts, please contact the Ripley Police Department.
- Ripley man reported missing
- Power outage at Ashley Furniture in Ripley
- Ripley mourns following deaths of students
- UPDATE: No charges filed in Ripley shooting
- UPDATE: Ripley boil water notice lifted
- Ripley man charged with drug possession in Monroe County
- FDA: Ripley's Delta Pharma ordered to stop operations
- Ripley woman elected to chair Mississippi Bankers Association
- UPDATE: Smithville man reported missing found okay
- Body of Alabama man reported missing found in wooded area