CORINTH, Miss. (WTVA) - Corinth police say a report of gunfire in the city led to the arrest of a man on drug and weapons charges.
Cpt. Dell Green with the Corinth Police Department says officers arrested Charles John Bray, 28, at the Corinth Inn and Suites on Highway 72 West.
Green says officers responded about a report of a man shooting at a car leaving the motel.
Police made contact with Bray at his hotel room and searched the room after seeing drug paraphernalia.
Officers seized meth, cocaine and two handguns.
Bray was also on probation and had a hold placed on him by the Mississippi Department of Corrections.
As for the shooting, police were not able to locate a possible victim.
- Report of gunfire leads to Corinth drug arrest
- Man arrested for drug trafficking in Corinth
- UPDATE: Aberdeen checkpoint leads to gunfire
- Fire destroys Corinth business
- Checkpoint leads to drug arrest in Burnsville
- Sheriff: traffic stop leads to drug arrest
- Starkville police investigate Sunday gunfire
- Corinth man pleads not guilty to federal drug charges
- Undercover drug investigation lands Corinth woman in jail
- Corinth man facing drug charges in Prentiss County