GRENADA, Miss. (WTVA) - The CEO of the University of Mississippi Medical Center-Grenada will soon leave the position.
The Grenada Star reports Don Hutson will leave his position at the end of the month.
He accepted a new position as president and CEO of the Harrisburg Medical Center in Harrisburg, Illinois. He starts his new job on March 12.
- Report: UMMC-Grenada CEO to leave at end of month
- West Sigler named CEO of UMMC Grenada and Holmes County
- UMMC, Vanderbilt reach agreement
- WhatsApp CEO to leave Facebook
- JCPenney CEO leaves for Lowe's
- UMMC closing wellness center in Madison
- UPDATE: Missing boater found in Grenada Lake
- UPDATE: Two arrested for fatal Grenada shooting
- UPDATE: Third suspect arrested following Grenada shooting
- Two charged in Grenada County beating