STARKVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - A man faces criminal charges after a drunk driving wreck left two people injured.
The wreck happened the evening of July 3 at Campus Trails apartments, reports the Starkville Daily News.
David Gordon Hawkins, 23, was arrested shortly after deputies believe he collided his vehicle into another vehicle, which had two occupants inside.
The newspaper reports Hawkins is accused of leaving the scene of the crash, before deputies made contact with him.
The two injured people did require medical treatment, but they are expected to recover.
Hawkins has been charged with two felony counts of aggravated DUI and leaving the scene of an accident.
- Report: Man jailed for aggravated DUI in Starkville
- Man in his 60s charged with aggravated assault in Starkville
- Starkville police charge man with third DUI
- West Point man charged with aggravated assault
- Starkville kidnapping suspect tries jail escape again
- WANTED: Alabama man wanted for aggravated assault in Lowndes County
- Report: Starkville man faces sexual battery, weapons charge
- Report: Starkville man accused of hitting wife with baseball bat
- REPORT: Man arrested after shots fired at Starkville apartment complex
- Report: Former Starkville superintendent to lead MASS