PRENTISS COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) – Deputies arrested a Prentiss County man accused of assaulting another man.
On December 19, the Prentiss County Sheriff’s Department received 911 calls about a man being assaulted on County Road 7065.
When deputies arrived, they found the victim, who was taken to the North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo for treatment.
As a result, deputies arrested Rodney Antonio Agnew, 36. He was charged with felony domestic violence-aggravated assault.
His bond was set at $50,000.
Booneville police also assisted in the arrest. The case will be presented to the next Prentiss County grand jury.
Rodney Antonio Agnew | Photo: Prentiss County Sheriff's Department
- Prentiss County man charged with assault
- Prentiss County charges three with drugs
- Men charged with burglary in Prentiss County
- Man charged with sexual battery of child in Prentiss County
- Man's body found in Prentiss County
- UPDATE: Missing Prentiss County man found safe
- Prentiss County investigating multiple burglaries
- Lee County duo charged with child abuse in Prentiss County
- Alcorn County man wanted in Prentiss County for tractor theft
- Couple charged with child abuse in Prentiss County