TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - Tupelo police are asking for help identifying the people responsible for the burglary of a local business.
The burglary happened on Tuesday, August 7 at Independent Furniture on West Jackson Street.
Police say two people broke into the business.
While inside, multiple vending machines were broken into and an undetermined amount of money was taken from the machines.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Crime Stoppers at 1-800-773-8477.
- Tupelo police seek ID of restaurant burglar
- Tupelo police seek to ID auto burglar
- Police look to ID Tupelo burglars
- Tupelo police look to ID pawn store burglars
- West Point police seek to ID burglars
- Tupelo police seek Thai restaurant burglar
- Ripley PD look to ID warehouse burglar
- Tupelo business burglarized again Thursday
- Teens burglarize homes in Tupelo neighborhood
- Help sought in identifying Tupelo burglar