DERMA, Miss. (WTVA) - According to Derma Police Chief Stephen Faddock, police are investigating two recent break-ins at churches.
Faddock says the first incident happened about a month ago at Baileyville Baptist Church. He adds a few items were taken.
According to Faddock, a second break-in happened late Friday or early Saturday at Daniels Temple Church of God. He says nothing was taken even though money was present. Faddock says he believes juveniles were responsible for this incident.
Police say they don't believe the two cases are connected and they do not have any suspects at this time.
If you have any information, contact Derma police.
- Police investigate recent church break-ins
- Police investigate car break-ins, shots fired into home
- Officers seek Aberdeen man following church break-ins
- UPDATE: Duo wanted following Monroe County church break-ins
- Arson investigation underway at Winston County church
- Police investigating NEMCC theft
- Police investigate Aberdeen shooting
- Starkville police arrest man for church burglary
- Critters blamed for recent power outages locally
- Recent burglaries in Lowndes County, one man holds burglar until police arrive