COLUMBUS, Miss. (WTVA) - Police are investigating after vandalism was found at the fieldhouse and stadium of Columbus High School.
Pictures sent to WTVA show damage done to an office area of the fieldhouse, as well as broken windows in the school's press box.
Columbus police say windows of two school buses were also broken.
No injuries were reported.
Police say they will review surveillance cameras during this investigation.
WTVA has been unable to reach the Columbus Municipal School District for a comment on the case.
- Police investigate Columbus High School vandalism
- UPDATE: Columbus police investigate shooting
- Columbus police investigating Thursday night incident
- UPDATE: Man arrested for Houston High School vandalism, arson
- Columbus police chief to retire
- Columbus police searching for robber
- Columbus man arrested in molestation investigation
- Starkville park vandalized
- Hickman out as superintendent of Columbus schools
- Columbus close to hiring new school superintendent