STARKVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) – Starkville police arrested a man charged with firing a weapon in the city, as well as possessing the weapon as a felon.
On Friday at approximately 5:45 p.m., Starkville police responded to the Brookville Garden Apartments on Everglade Avenue, for a report of a person firing a weapon.
When officers arrived, they made contact with 27-year-old Dwauntario Reed of Starkville. Police say Reed attempted to run away but was arrested.
He was charged with the possession of a weapon by a felon, discharging a firearm in the city, disorderly conduct, simple assault and public drunk.
His bond was set at $7,457.75.
- Police charge Starkville man with firing weapon inside city limits
- Starkville man charged with weapon possession by felon
- Report: Starkville man faces sexual battery, weapons charge
- Starkville police charge Madison man with assault
- Starkville police charge man with third DUI
- Man charged with assaulting Starkville police officer
- Police charge Starkville man with attempted kidnapping
- Starkville man charged with embezzlement
- Police charge woman with burglary in Starkville
- Starkville man arrested on sexual battery charge