WEST POINT, Miss. (WTVA) - Peco Foods announced Monday it is coming to West Point, creating 300 jobs.
The announcement was made Monday morning, alongside Gov. Phil Bryant.
The company will be located in the existing 185,000-square-foot warehouse, formely occupied by AmeriCold.
This is a $40 million investment.
The Mississippi Development Authority is providing assistance for wastewater and infrastructure improvements. Mississippi Works funds are also being made available for workforce training.
The City of West Point is providing a water and sewer rate reduction to the company. Both the City of West Point and Clay County are providing ad valorem abatements to the company.
- Peco Foods creating 300 jobs in West Point
- Tecumseh creating jobs with Verona expansion
- General Atomics in Shannon expanding, creates jobs
- Iuka auto supplier expanding, creating jobs
- West Point man charged with aggravated assault
- West Point police officer fired after investigation
- West Point man accused of burglary
- West Point experiences brief power outage
- Investigation continues into West Point shooting
- Investigation continues into West Point armed robbery