TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - The city of Tupelo is closing a part of one street downtown Tuesday for some sidewalk work.
South Broadway Street will be closed starting at 5 a.m. Tuesday from Main Street to Troy Street.
Public Works will use that time to remove stumps from sidewalks.
Equipment will have to be in the street while the work is done.
- Part of Tupelo street closed Tuesday for sidewalk work
- Drain work to temporarily close Tupelo street
- Tupelo road closing Monday for utility work
- Tupelo intersection closed for sewer work
- Tupelo Parks and Rec. hosts City Wide Sidewalk Sale
- Event to temporarily close Tupelo Aquatic Center
- Charming Charlie closing in Tupelo mall
- Tupelo driver's license station temporarily closed
- Road closing in Tupelo this week
- Crews to close Tupelo road on Monday