OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - An Oxford man is charged with his fourth DUI and child endangerment.
On June 6, Oxford police stopped Christopher McDaniel, 29, on Garfield Avenue.
During a DUI investigation, officers learned McDaniel had at least three prior DUI convictions.
Police say McDaniel had a child in his car with him. That resulted in the child endangerment by DUI charge.
- Oxford police charge man with 4th DUI, child endangerment
- Oxford police charge Como man with 4th DUI
- Oxford police charge Water Valley with 4th DUI
- Oxford man charged with third DUI
- Oxford man facing another DUI charge
- Oxford woman charged with 3rd DUI
- Oxford man charged with felony child abuse
- Two arrested in child endangerment case
- Three charged for child endangerment in Alcorn Co.
- Starkville police charge man with third DUI