LEE COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) ---- A Tupelo man has died following a single car wreck Tuesday morning.
The wreck happened on Highway 45 near Shannon.
Lee County Coroner Carolyn Green says Danny Copeland, 72, of Tupelo died after losing control of his SUV and rolling over.
The Shannon Police Department is investigating the wreck.
- One person dead following Lee County wreck
- 1 person airlifted from Prentiss County wreck
- One dead in Pontotoc County wreck
- One dead after wreck in Prentiss County
- Two taken to hospital after Lee County wreck
- UPDATE: Tupelo man dies in Lee County wreck
- MHP: Two teens die in Lee County wreck
- UPDATE: One dead after Highway 4 wreck in Tishomingo County
- UPDATE: 1 dead following wreck near Prentiss, Alcorn County line
- UPDATE: Lee County road reopens