BOONEVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) – The cause of a truck fire in Booneville is under investigation.
Booneville Police Chief Michael Ramey says a call came into 911 sometime near 11:45 a.m. about a truck on fire in front of Factory Connection.
Ramey says no one was inside the 2017 Dodge Ram at the time.
Firefighters were able to extinguish the flames, but the truck is a total loss.
- No injuries in Booneville truck fire
- No injuries in truck fire
- No injuries reported in log truck fire
- Minor damage reported after Booneville church fire
- No injuries in Corinth fire
- No injuries in 18-wheeler fire
- No injuries in Columbus fire
- Three charged in Booneville shooting
- Booneville police make drug arrest
- Booneville man arrested for cocaine