TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - A golf tournament Monday in Tupelo was expected to raise more than $20,000 for the Regional Rehabilitation Center.
This was the 15th year for the Nita and Bob Butler Golf Tournament, which had more than 25 teams participating at the Tupelo Country Club.
Proceeds help the center, which provides physical, speech and occupational therapy for people across the area free of charge.
"It all goes to help us maintain the therapists that we have there at the Rehab Center, and most importantly, if we're able to do that, we're able to see more people and help more people," said center director Robby Parman.
- Thousands of dollars from golf tournament to benefit Regional Rehab
- Telethon raises thousands for Tupelo's Regional Rehab Center
- MSU drops Tallahassee Regional opener
- Dollar General opens store in Tremont
- Thousands of students explore career options
- Thousands get a Taste of Tupelo
- Thousands attend Tupelo Easter egg hunt
- Oxford Regional games postponed to Saturday
- OCH Regional Medical Center affiliating with UMMC
- Tupelo youth baseball tournament canceled for Friday