CLAY COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - The case involving the disappearance of a woman in Clay County is now closed.
Victoria Hudson disappeared late last week after her vehicle ran off a roadway in the Cedar Bluff area.
She was later found alive on Saturday, July 7. Law enforcement says she sought shelter in a deer stand during the period.
It appears Hudson wandered in several directions.
However, many in the community are still questioning her disappearance.
Officials say the Ole Miss student may not have been thinking clearly.
- More information revealed about woman's disappearance in Clay County
- Clay County collision kills one
- Family of girl killed by passing motorist reveals 'new information'
- Memphis woman accused of bringing weed into Clay County jail
- Day two of search in Clay County for missing woman
- Clay County traffic stop nets four arrests
- Drug arrest made following Clay County pursuit
- Drug arrests made in Clay County
- Two men charged for Clay County burglary
- Houston man charged with Clay County burglary