ABERDEEN, Miss. (WTVA) - Law enforcement are investigating two separate shooting incidents.
One at a home in the county and the other in the city of Aberdeen.
Sheriff's deputies responded to a call on Liberty Road Friday night around 10:30 after residents reported hearing gunshots.
When they arrived on the scene, deputies found no one injured.
Less than 30 miles down the road, Aberdeen police received a call from a woman on Canal Street after seeing gunshots through her window.
According to Police Chief Quinell Shumpert, officers responded to the home to collect evidence and begin investigating.
We are told children were in the home at the time, none were injured.
Right now investigators are working to determine exactly when this incident happened.
If you have any information on either of these incidents, please contact the Monroe County Sheriff's Office or Aberdeen police.
- Monroe County authorities investigate two separate shooting incidents
- Houston shooting incident under investigation
- Hamilton man wanted by Monroe County investigators
- Mississippi authorities investigate fatal shooting by deputy
- Fire destroys Monroe County home
- Authorities investigate possible homicide in Winston County
- UPDATE: Investigation continues into deadly Monroe County crash
- Lowndes County man charged in Monroe County
- Names released of teens charged in Monroe County shooting
- Tupelo Police investigate incident at convenience store