WINONA, Miss. (WTVA) -- A Silver Alert for a missing Winona man has been canceled.
The Mississippi Bureau of Investigation originally issued a Silver Alert for Porter Mairon Hudson, 92, early Friday morning.
He was originally last seen walking down Barron Street a little after 11:00 p.m.
MBI canceled the alert around 3:30 a.m. Friday after Hudson was located and safe.
Hudson suffers from a medical condition that might impair his judgment.
- Missing Winona man located
- UPDATE: Missing man located safe
- Fatal Winona wreck on I-55
- Firefighters battle blaze at Winona business
- UPDATE: Suspect in custody for Winona shooting
- UPDATE: Winona murder suspect appears in court
- UPDATE: Missing Union County teen located
- UPDATE: Missing Hollandale teen located safe
- Ripley man reported missing
- UPDATE: Wanted Monroe County man located in Florida