Scroll for more content...
Bobby Fred Williams, 60, of Florence, Alabama, was ordered to serve 72 months in prison.
He pleaded guilty this week to one count of conspiracy to distribute methamphetamine.
Williams is 1 of 9 people arrested in connection with the conspiracy to bring large quantities of the drug into the state from across the country.
All were arrested in Benton County last August.
- Meth case ends with man sentenced to 5 years
- Man sentenced for identity theft, selling meth
- Tupelo man sentenced in drug trafficking case
- Alabama man sentenced in drug trafficking case
- Fulton man faces meth charge
- Menendez co-defendant sentenced to 17 years in separate case
- Ex-BYU student pleads guilty, sentenced for making meth again
- Belmont man charged with meth possession
- Batesville woman sentenced in counterfeiting case
- Sentencing delayed in federal drug trafficking case