PRENTISS COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - Two men are accused of burglary in Prentiss County.
On February 28, Douglas Jackson, 54, and Toy Jackson, 59, were charged with the burglary of an unoccupied residence on Highway 4 East.
Douglas Jackson was also charged with the possesion of a controlled substance.
Douglas Jackson's bond was set at $10,000. Toy Jackson's bond was set at $3,000.
Prentiss County Sheriff Randy Tolar says the case is still under investigation and will be presented to the next Prentiss County grand jury.
Tolar says a lot of the stolen property has been recovered.
Two other people face charges in connection to another theft at the same Highway 4 residence.
- Men charged with burglary in Prentiss County
- Prentiss County investigating multiple burglaries
- Two men charged for Clay County burglary
- Prentiss County man charged with assault
- Prentiss County charges three with drugs
- Two burglary arrests made in Prentiss County in separate cases
- Lee County duo charged with child abuse in Prentiss County
- Men charged with gun burglary in Yalobusha County
- Couple charged with child abuse in Prentiss County
- Woman arrested in Prentiss County on drug, gun charges