TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) – North Mississippi Medical Center will host a memorial service for the hospital’s chief flight nurse who died in a helicopter crash in Arkansas.
Jim Spruiell died on Sunday, November 19.
The memorial service will be held at 10 a.m. on Wednesday, December 13 at The Orchard on Coley Road in Tupelo.
Spruiell, 61, of Sulligent, Alabama, was one of three people who died in the crash.
The service is open to the public.
His friends and coworkers have established the Jim Spruiell Memorial Scholarship in his memory. To donate, click here.
- Memorial service set for flight nurse killed in helicopter crash
- Local flight nurse killed in Arkansas helicopter crash
- Memorial held to honor local flight nurse killed in crash
- Funeral arrangements set for local flight nurse killed in copter crash
- Wilcox memorial service postponed
- Local flight nurse laid to rest
- Funeral services set for Alabama officer killed in crash
- Memorial Day crash kills Louisville woman
- Preliminary investigation report shows possible cause of helicopter crash
- Memorial service held for the homeless who died in Tupelo