ITAWAMBA COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - A Mantachie man died Sunday night following a rollover in Itawamba County.
Lee County Coroner Carolyn Green says the rollover happened on River Road Sunday night. She says this was a single-vehicle rollover.
The driver was taken to North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo where he was pronounced dead of multiple trauma at 9:48 p.m.
Green identifies the victim as 62-year-old Jimmy Leathers of Mantachie.
- Mantachie man dies from rollover
- Man pleads guilty in Mantachie murder case
- Marshals take wanted Mantachie man into custody
- Mantachie man charged with kidnapping, armed robbery
- Fire destroys Mantachie home, taxidermy business
- Two from Tupelo charged with Mantachie burglaries
- Mantachie man charged with sexual battery of child
- Man arrested for drugs following sweep at Mantachie plant
- Mantachie home a total loss after morning fire
- Man pronounced dead at scene of Tupelo rollover