UPDATE: According to Central Alabama Crime Stoppers, 44-year-old Germaine Moore turned himself into the Millbrook Police Department at approximately 2:30 a.m. on Tuesday.
He will be transported to the Elmore County jail. A hold will be placed on Moore for multiple related felony charges in Detroit, Michigan.
According to Alabama media, the girl in the video was located and is safe.
MONTGOMERY, Ala. (WTVA) - Central Alabama Crime Stoppers reports authorities are searching for a man in connection with the assault of a child in a viral video.
Germaine Moore, 44, is wanted by the Alabama Internet Crimes Against Children Unit.
The active fugitive is wanted for 11 felony charges related to a criminal sexual conduct investigation involving a person under the age of 13.
Police believe Moore sexually assaulted a young child in a viral video that has been circulating on social media.
Moore is described as a 44-year-old black male, six feet tall, weighing 214 pounds. He has active warrants from Detroit, Michigan, and multiple pending charges in Alabama.
If you have any information about Moore's whereabouts, please immediately call law enforcement or Crime Stoppers at 334-215-STOP. You can also call the Alabama Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force at 334-353-1224.
- UPDATE: Suspect in custody for viral child porn video
- UPDATE: Tippah man facing child porn charges now in custody of U.S. Marshals
- UPDATE: Kosciusko shooting suspects now in custody
- Booneville man accused of possessing child porn
- UPDATE: Suspect in custody after shooting near Eupora High School
- UPDATE: Suspect in custody in New Albany school threat
- UPDATE: Suspect in custody for West Point shooting
- Louisville murder suspect now in custody
- Alabama photographer pleads guilty to child porn charges
- Southaven alderman charged with transportation of child porn