UPDATE Thursday, January 11, 2018 at 6:40 pm - The suspect wanted in connection with the Highway 19 home invasion has been captured.
Martin Ickom, 38, of Sallis, Mississippi, was arrested and charged with burglary of a dwelling.
The Winston County Sheriff's Department made the arrest with help from the Attala County Sheriff's Department.
WINSTON COUNTY, Miss (WTVA) -- The Winston County Sheriff's Department is looking for the person responsible for the burglary of a home.
It happened on Highway 19 South.
We're told investigators responded to a home invasion after the home owners called police.
A hidden surveillance camera captured pictures of the suspect walking around the home with a crow bar.
The Winston County Sheriff's Dept. is asking for help in identifying the suspect.
A previous tip is that the suspect could live around the Holmes County Area.
Anyone with knowledge of who the suspect is can call the Winston County Crimestoppers at (662) 773-9999 or contact Chief Investigator Connie D. Hampton at (662) 773-5881.
More pictures of the suspect and vehicle.
- UPDATE: Man wanted in Winston County burglary
- Winston County man wanted for uttering forgery
- UPDATE: Power restored in Winston County
- No arrests yet for Winston County home burglary
- Wanted Oktibbeha County fugitive caught in Winston County
- ATV wreck kills man in Winston County
- Collision kills young man in Winston County
- UPDATE: Man wanted for burglary in Tupelo now in custody
- Winston Co. authorities searching for man wanted for thefts
- Wanted man arrested for theft, burglary