COLUMBUS, Miss. (WTVA) - A man has been sentenced to 30 years in prison after pleading guilty to second degree murder.
District Attorney Scott Colom says Leronn Gregory was sentenced to 40 years with 10 years suspended.
He also received five years of post release supervision.
Gregory was arrested in connection to the death of Brandon Gordon in January 2016.
- Man pleads guilty in 2016 Columbus murder
- Columbus man pleads guilty to stabbing
- Man pleads guilty in Mantachie murder case
- Former juvenile officer pleads guilty in 2016 beating
- Noxubee County man pleads guilty to murder charges
- Columbus man faces federal charge in 2016 shooting incident
- Man pleads not guilty to killing birds
- Man pleads guilty to cab driver's death
- Man pleads guilty in child porn case
- Capital murder suspect in Starkville Walmart shooting pleads not guilty