Scroll for more content...
Investigators arrested Dylan Rees, 27, on three counts of burglary of a dwelling.
Rees is accused of entering an apartment and stealing the items.
The victims identified their items on Rees' social media website.
Bond was set at $20,000.00.
- Man charged with taking items from home
- Hamilton man charged with taking vehicle
- Man charged with burglarizing home of nursing home patient
- Man charged with killing 92-year-old woman in home invasion
- Man charged with assault in shooting outside nursing home
- Man charged with setting fire to mother's home
- Pecan pie, other items found in prison contraband shakedown
- Sheriff: Duo arrested after drug bust, items meant for jail
- Items seized from inmates during contraband search at Parchman
- UPDATE: Items recovered from stolen truck, search for suspect continues