BOONEVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) -- A Booneville man is facing charges after he broke a woman's jaw.
Sheriff Randy Tolar says Kevin Daniel Fugitt, 41, is accused of punching the woman in the face on March 7.
He was arrested and charged with aggravated assault - serious bodily harm.
Bond was set at $5,000.
- Man charged with punching woman in face, breaking her jaw
- Starkville woman faces felony charges
- Fulton man faces meth charge
- Tishomingo man faces drug charge
- Man charged with bar break-in
- Iuka man faces drug-related charge
- Columbus man faces stalking charges in Indiana
- Oxford man facing another DUI charge
- Man faces marijuana charge in Monroe County
- Starkville man faces charges for auto-burglaries