ITAWAMBA COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - Itawamba County deputies charge a local man with manufacturing marijuana.
Jimmy Lynn Brasfield, 41, was arrested on Wednesday, July 11 by deputies and North Mississippi Narcotics Unit agents.
The arrest was the result of a search warrant in Fulton.
His bond was set at $7,500.
- Man charged with manufacturing marijuana in Itawamba County
- Duo charged with Itawamba County ATV theft
- Itawamba County wreck turns fatal
- Two from Itawamba County face drug-related charges
- Embezzlement charges dropped against former Itawamba County official and wife
- Drug arrests made in Itawamba County
- UPDATE: One dead in Itawamba County accident
- Itawamba County burglaries could be related
- Trooper finds more than 100 pounds of marijuana in Itawamba County
- Man wanted in Itawamba County domestic violence case