Scroll for more content...
Itawamba County Sheriff Chris Dickinson says Jimmy H. Perrine, 41, made an initial appearance in court.
He says Perrine had been staying at a Guntown home which was a violation of her registration in Itawamba County.
Bond for Perrine was set at $75,000.
His case will be presented to the grand jury.
- Man charged with failing to register as a sex offender
- Woman wanted in Lee County for failing to register as sex offender
- Convicted sex offender in custody
- One arrested, four wanted for failure to comply as registered sex offender
- Sex offender faces sex crimes in Lee County and Georgia
- Some people to be removed from Mississippi sex offender list
- Man charged with sex crimes in Verona
- Clay County man loses attempt to remove habitual offender status
- Bond set for Grenada man charged with 45 sex crimes
- Oxford man charged with trafficking minor for sex acts