PRENTISS COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - A Blackland man is accused of stealing expensive items from a residence in Prentiss County.
The theft happened at a residence and shop on Highway 30 West.
Multiple items were missing, including a four-wheeler, motorcycle, camper, furniture and tools.
A search warrant led to the recovery of some items.
Jonathan Lee Roberts, 34, was charged with the burglary of a dwelling and burglary of a commercial building.
The motorcycle was later recovered in Selmer, Tennessee.
- Man charged with burglary in Prentiss County
- Men charged with burglary in Prentiss County
- Prentiss County investigating multiple burglaries
- Prentiss County man charged with assault
- Prentiss County charges three with drugs
- Two burglary arrests made in Prentiss County in separate cases
- Man charged with sexual battery of child in Prentiss County
- Corinth man facing drug charges in Prentiss County
- Booneville man facing drug charges in Prentiss County
- Man's body found in Prentiss County