ITAWAMBA COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - Multiple law enforcement agencies performed a search of employee vehicles at Jackson Furniture in Mantachie, leading to an arrest.
The search was conducted Wednesday by North Mississippi Narcotic Unit agents, along with Mantachie police, Itawamba County deputies, Fulton police K-9 unit and Tupelo police K-9 unit.
According to the Itawamba County Sheriff’s Department, a K-9 directed officers to Nicholas Gardner’s vehicle.
A search of the vehicle led to the discovery of meth inside the vehicle, reports the sheriff’s department.
Gardner, 34, was arrested and charged with the possession of a controlled substance.
- Man arrested for drugs following sweep at Mantachie plant
- Mantachie man dies from rollover
- Man pleads guilty in Mantachie murder case
- Marshals take wanted Mantachie man into custody
- Fire destroys Mantachie home, taxidermy business
- Two from Tupelo charged with Mantachie burglaries
- Mantachie man charged with sexual battery of child
- Starkville man arrested for drugs
- Mantachie home a total loss after morning fire
- Chickasaw Drug arrests