WEST POINT, Miss. (WTVA) – A young man from West Point is accused of hitting another person in the face with a beer bottle.
According to the Clay County Sheriff’s Department, 23-year-old Raheem Johnson was charged with one count of aggravated assault.
Clay County Sheriff Eddie Scott says this arrest stemmed from an incident that occurred in a bar in western Clay County.
The victim was transported to a Memphis hospital for facial reconstructive surgery.
- Man arrested following bar fight
- Bar disturbance lands Columbus man behind bars
- Stabbing lands Starkville man behind bars
- Man charged with bar break-in
- Disturbance lands Columbus man behind bars
- Nettleton burglaries land man behind bars
- Long pursuit lands man behind bars in Yalobusha County
- Report: Courtroom lie lands man more time behind bars
- Lee County man behind bars for abusing 911
- Traffic stop lands Myrtle man behind bars for drugs