STARKVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) – Gun permit operations will be briefly halted with the Mississippi Highway Patrol in Starkville.
Master Sgt. Criss Turnipseed with MHP says the Troop G office in Starkville will not be conducting applications for gun permits this Thursday due to personnel illness.
Permit operations will resume next Thursday, January 18 at 8 a.m.
- MHP-Starkville to briefly halt gun permit operations due to illness
- Starkville aldermen halt decision on potential ambulance service
- Starkville intersection closed due to water leak
- Starkville aldermen approve permit for gay pride parade
- MHP: Driver dies in fiery collision
- MHP's Thanksgiving holiday enforcement period begins Wednesday
- MHP: No injuries in Tishomingo County wreck
- MHP to begin Christmas enforcement period
- MHP: Troopers busy during winter weather
- MHP begins campaign to reduce fatalities