TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - According to the Mississippi Department of Transportation, crews will close part of Highway 45 in Tupelo to repair pavement.
This is on Highway 45 between Main Street and McCullough Boulevard.
MDOT says crews will close the northbound right lane on the highway beginning at 7 a.m. on Tuesday, May 15. The closure is expected to end on Wednesday, May 16 sometime near 4 p.m.
Warning signs will be in place for motorists. Motorists are reminded to be on high alert for workers during this closure.
- MDOT: Crews to work on part of Highway 45 in Lee County
- MDOT: Highway work begins near Brooksville
- MDOT: Work begins on Gloster in Lee County
- MDOT taking part in International 72-Hour Roadcheck
- MDOT suspending work during holiday period
- MDOT awards construction contracts
- MDOT: I-22 work to begin this weekend in Union County
- MDOT: Road work scheduled to begin Monday in Alcorn County
- TRAFFIC ALERT: MDOT prepares to add traffic lights on Highway 45
- Highway 45 road work nearing end