LEE COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) – A Lee County bridge is now closed to all traffic for repairs.
According to Lee County Supervisor Billy Joe Holland, this is on County Road 520, just west of Highway 6.
He says the closure began Monday, November 13 and will last for approximately 30 days, weather permitting.
- Lee County bridge closed for repairs
- Oktibbeha County bridge closed for repairs
- Lee County road repair could take more than a month
- Lee County road closed due to landslide
- Lee County road closed until further notice
- Lee County, Oxford closing roads for work
- Lee County road closing for night work
- Crews to close section of Lee County road to work on bridge
- Lee County School District closed Monday and Tuesday
- Road to be closed Monday in south Lee County