CORINTH, Miss. (WTVA) -- Dozens gathered at First Baptist Saturday morning for the one mile run. Many dressed up in Santa beards
and hats. The run even ended with participants running through two snow machines. All proceeds for the event will go to Havis' Kids,
an organization raising money so special needs kids and their kids and their families can take a trip to Disney World.
"I don't think it's necessarily the event, although the event is fabulous and it was a draw because it is unique and it's fun and it's festive
but really the people that are here are here to support what Havis does through this organization," Event Organizer, Annie Richardson
The next trip to Disney will be in 2018 and Richardson says they plan to continue the Jolly Jog next year.
- Joggers in Corinth combine holiday cheer and giving back
- Fire destroys Corinth business
- No injuries in Corinth fire
- Corinth police look for 'fishing' thief
- UPDATE: Charges filed in Corinth shooting
- Large Power Outage in Corinth, MS
- Investigation continues into mysterious Corinth stabbing
- Jury finds Corinth man guilty of murder
- Corinth man charged with kidnapping in Tennessee
- MDOT: Crash causing delays near Corinth